The Garden Bothy Terms & Conditions
If you are interested in a stay at The Garden Bothy then please ring us for availability. We may well be able to accommodate you at short notice so do get in touch. We will send you a booking form for confirmation along with these terms and conditions when we have agreed on the dates of your stay.
- A deposit of 25% (minimum £50.00) of the total cost is payable at the time of booking. This deposit is not refundable in any circumstances.
- The balance is payable 28 days before the start of your break. If the balance is not paid we will re-allocate the accommodation.
- Bookings start at 3pm and finish at 11am unless special arrangements have been made with us at least 24 hours ahead of your break.
- Bookings are accepted only in the Hirers’ names and are not transferable.
- In the event of a cancellation we will make every effort to rebook the accommodation. If successful the booking fee, less the deposit, will be refunded to you. If we cannot rebook the Bothy then you are responsible for full payment so we would strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance.
- No guests under the age of 18.
- The Owners reserve the right to ask nuisance visitors to leave. No refund will be given.
- The Owners are absolved from all liability to the Hirers, for the loss or damage to personal property.
- Booking includes use of all facilities including bed linen, towels, hairdryer, bathroom toiletries, kitchen equipment, iron & ironing board. NB The Bothy will not be serviced during your stay.
- The Hirer will be responsible for a) leaving the accommodation in good order. b ) to pay for any loss or damage to items in the Bothy. c) to report any damage immediately to the Owner. d) to leave all items such as bedding, towels, crockery, cutlery etc in the Bothy.
- Sorry but no pets or smoking are permitted in the Bothy.
- The owners do have 2 dogs who are very friendly but we do appreciate that not all our visitors are dog lovers. Please let us know if you have a problem with dogs and we will make sure we will keep them out of your way.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy the gardens. The courtyard garden is situated outside The Bothy but there are several seating areas around the gardens.
- Please note we do occasionally welcome prebooked garden clubs to look around the gardens. You will be informed of this prior to your arrival and are welcome to join them for a guided tour of the gardens.
Mr & Mrs Martin & Jill Fish
The Garden Bothy at Thornycroft
Tel: 01845 577157